Friday, January 22, 2010

The Maze and Mini Golf and Koalas, Oh My!


Hi All!

Posh Kandaroog here. I went to The Maze (www.themaze.com.au/attractions.asp), and got to see some Koalas before entering the Maze! I have seen Koalas before many times, but this was the first time I got to stroke one!

After the Koalas, we went to navigate the Maze, we had to find four poles, red, blue, white, yellow and green, and then climbing the "Temple of Enlightement." This was apparently a ritual that an Aztec ruler used to recruit his warriors! Jack and I raced Eve and Paul to find the four poles and climb to the top of the Temple of Enlightenment! Once there, we grabbed an empty potato sack and went down the large slide!

Then we played a game of mini golf! I tied for second place with Eve, with Jackal coming in first! Not bad for my first mini golfing in quite some time! We then went home and had sandwiches and we have been chilling ever since! For dinner we had enchiladas and fries, which made me not miss the Burrito Ministry quite so much! Then for dessert we had triple flavors of ice cream, caramel, vanilla and chocolate! Yum!

We shall chill for a few more hours before going to bed!

Night all,
Posh Kandaroog

No comments:

Post a Comment