Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2 April 2015 - Epic Dive!

Today, Kurt, Mary and Shannon (our Divemaster) went on an epic dive!
Clown Fish
It was a long surface swim! And a bit of a walk! I had 20lb of weights which made it a challenge.  I had a little leg cramp during my swim but it went away. We went down to about 15 ft, made sure my ears were okay. I took t slowly and adjusted my ears to the pressure. We swam down to 30 ft. We saw clownfish, angelfish, sea snakes and more! When we came back, it was low tide, so we had to walk quite a ways back!! It was not easy with the weight of the BCD and the weights and not slipping! Oh and Mary's BCD had a malfunction that Kurt had to fix, then Kurt's air hose was leaking so he had to fix both before we dove! All in all it was an epic dive!

And, we found Nemo!
It was an adventure and a half!














It was great once we got to the dive spot. Shannon(the divemaster lady) thought the surface swim was too long, Kurt and Mary disagreed. The tough part for me was walking back to the shore and not falling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment