Friday, April 3, 2015

3 April 2015 - a relaxing day

Yesterday was relatively uneventful day. Here is a summary of what went on yesterday:

In the morning, we awoke and had coffee (or in my case none). Then we went to have lunch with Kurt at his office then returned back to our house by the way of the grocery store. After returning home, Mary and I went to the beach to look for the goggles. Then we came home and relaxed then when Kurt got home, we went down to the beach and swam in the ocean. 

Jaiden and I had a blast snorkeling and swimming in the waves. It was a bit choppy that day. But we enjoyed ourselves. We came back home, took a shower then we went downstairs and played the Wii, had dinner then went to bed. I read the propers for Good Friday before I went to sleep to remind myself of our Lord's Sacrifice and how grateful we should all be.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment