Thursday, December 31, 2009

Packing and Preparation - Launch Time approaches!


Today, we got most of the final packing done.  Mom has been working on paperwork, powers of attorney and the like.  I have been charging my various power units.  I had a great ride today on Cupcake, a fitting last ride of the year!  It seems as if I am starting to get it!

Tonight is New Year's Eve.  We celebrated by having dinner, a wonderful beef stroganoff, with ice cream for desert.  We will likely stay up to ring in the New Year on Newfoundland time, probably not East Coast time.

Tomorrow is the first church service of the year, the Eighth Day of Christmas when we celebrate the Circumcision of Christ on His eight day of life as is the custom of the Jews.  The service will be at Victoria House and should be fun.

I am not sure what else we will do, probably not all the things we should, then off to Los Angeles Airport, or KLAX for those in the know!

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment