Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The preparation begins


Today Mom and I packed my big suitcase.  All that is left is to put my Toothkit and razor inside and that is ready to go.  I think perhaps I may make an inventory to make sure I know what I have.  That might help when I head home, too!

Tomorrow ride at Horse of the Sun for the last time until February 2010.  The horse I ride there, Cupcake, will certainly miss our riding and the carrots in particular.  I will miss riding and working with my instructor Ryan.  There was supposed to be a Free Teen Guitar Class Jam Session at Albertsons tonight, but that canceled due to rain.  We got rain, that is good, but I wish it would have waited a few hours!  Last Sunday was Dad's birthday, so I did not have Taekwando lessons with Instructor Scott.  Thus, no Taekwando until February.

Tomorrow the computer carry-on case which will double as a home for all of my electronics and the guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment