Tuesday, April 14, 2015

14 April 2104 - Last Day in Okinawa for this trip!

I am enjoying my last full day on Okinawa. I have enjoyed my 2 weeks on this beautiful island with a wonderful host family and awesome friends. I am going to very much miss this island and people. It has been an outstanding experience every minute and every second and a trip I will treasure for ever. I got to visit neat locations and even got a dive in. Sadly I did not get to dive as much as I wanted to, but that is alright. I will dive more next time! The one dive I did was awesome! This was a new experience for me in that I got to spend Easter with the Thomases and their friends! With awesome food and company it was a blast!


Emme Mae was so upset it's my last day here, she had to give me a parting gift.  Baby Bear will travel with me back to Descanso to his new home.  He will wait patiently for Emme to come back.  Baby Bear was a gift from Pat Griffin 4 years ago and Emme's very favorite friend!

1 comment:

  1. my son had a Vader mask like that! Too funny Jack

    ReplyDelete