Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Monday- 6 April 2015

Easter Monday

6 April 2015

Today was a very quiet day. I got up at 0620 this morning and before I even had my morning coffee I Facetimed with my parents to wish them a Happy Easter. How wonderful technology is! I managed to not only talk to them, but to Aunt Robie, Uncle Tuck, Uncle Bruce and Scott my martial arts instructor! How great it was to be able to talk to them!

We then left after breakfast and playing the Wii a bit, to drop off one of Jaiden's friends who had spent the night. We then stopped by the Kadena ITT and reserved a spot for me on the Exploring the North tour for his coming Saturday from 9 am to 5:30 pm! It should be a blast!

We then came home and had a nice walk out on the beach at low tide. It was so low that we could walk a ways out! We rescued a small octopus who was suffocating due to being washed up! We then had to fight the starfish that were attacking him off! We also saw a lot of sea slugs and sea urchins and crabs too!

As I am relaxing at home now and waiting for dinner, I cannot help but think I am incredibly blessed to be here on Okinawa, a beautiful island with the Thomases and their wonderful friends who are now my wonderful friends!

It was a quiet but wonderful day today all in all!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment