Thursday, June 28, 2012

Made it to Casa del Thomas!

After the 8 hour flight from HNL, I landed at PGUM at approximately 1745 local. I debarked the 777 and entered the airport and quickly went to the baggage claim area/customs area and sorted things out with the customs officer, who was surprisingly friendly. After a bit of confusion, I finally got in contact with Kurt and Mary and arrived at their home at about 1845 local time, passing Asan Beach where one of the Marine groups landed, and witnessed a beautiful sunset. Sadly, no pictures of said sunset, but I will get one in these two weeks.

I am happily rooming with Mitchell.  Kristyna is currently attempting to be IT Assistant to Mitchell who is trying to get on the Thomases Wi-Fi on his Kindle Fire.

Well, talk to you guys later!

Jack

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment