Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Saga of Flight 201

Today, I had a delicious breakfast at the Like-Like Drive Inn, with Patrice and Zack, her youngest son.  My breakfast consisted of French Toast and bacon.  It was a delightful breakfast, I talked to Patrice about many things, about Hawaii, the office, and Guam amongst other things. Then I was dropped off at Honolulu International at 1105, and by the time I made it through the rather efficient security line, it was 1125, well ahead of schedule!

Then, I made my way to Gate 8, where I found that our flight from Guam would be coming so that I would've ready. I received a constant stream of updates from Mom on the standby by seat openings before the flight arrived. I sat next to a friendly older couple who were going to Guam who I learned their names later, and talked to them for a bit a out Guam.

Then, they started giving out seat assignments to passengers after the regulars had boarded and I eagerly watched the United mobile site for seat assignments and then when my name slipped to number one, I was called up. Then I boarded the flight and proceeded on my eight hour epic journey to Guam. The service was decent and the food was actually pretty good. I spent my time listening to music, sleeping, playing games on my iPhone.

I had a good flight, and now am safe at the Thomases, hanging out with Mitchell and Kristyna.

Jack


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment