Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tons of fun at the Base Gym and a Movie!

Today, Mitchell and I went down to the Naval Base Gym and played basketball on the half size and full size court. We were mostly practicing our shots and Mitchell and I did amazingly well considering I have never been on a real court.  I even got a few two pointers in the full size court, where the Harlem Globetrotters have played sometimes.

Then, Mitchell's friend Melissa met with us at the basketball court and played a little bit with us. We got drinks and then headed back home and Melissa left to go back.

After resting a while, we decided to head down to Mitchell's friends Kayla and Austin's house and go down to gym and played racquetball.  Turns out I am way better than I expected for the first time at racquetball!  Had several intense matches while the others watched.

Then, we headed to the mini-mart and got refreshments and hung out at the Subway next door to the NEX Mini mart. And I mention it was about 98 and very humid out while we walked about a couple of miles each way!

I am back at the house and waiting to go to the 4:00 showing of Avengers at the base theater

Jack
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. For the first time in his life, Jack "hung out", an interesting experience without doubt.

    ReplyDelete