Monday, July 2, 2012

Shopping and Scuba Lessons

Jack Arnold after Scuba Training

This morning, I awoke at 0630 and after getting ready for the day, had morning coffee with Kurt and Mary on the porch outside their house. After this, I hit the scuba textbook studying like mad until 1100.  By this point I had finished both the open water manual and the dive computer manual.

Mary asked me if I would like to come along to the NEX to do shopping.  I said I would very much like to go so I could purchase some toothpaste and motrin. Kristyna decided to tag along on the store to obtain clothes and other goods. Then after we hit the store, we went to the comissary amd bought the weekly groceries.

When we returned home, I began skimming through the books again just so that I could retain info.  At the class, we first were introduced to the rest of our dive mates, before hitting the knowledge review sections of Chapters 1-3.

On the chapter quizzes Mary and I both averaged about 90%, which we thought was pretty good. Our next lesson is on Wednesday, at 6-8 Guam local time as usual.

So this was our day and more fun to come!

Jack
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jack you look a lot different when you put on your Scuba Outfit. LOL

    ReplyDelete