Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Big One! Church, Aussie BBQ, and water tube fun!

Hi All!

Posh Kandaroog here! I just got back from going to The Great Escape, a water slide park, and the beach! I went on the scariest slide which was pitch black with a drop similar to Splash Mountain!

The day before this though, I went to church and Fr. Trevor was on vacation.  So, Fr. Adam Lang, the chaplain from Jack's school officiated Holy Communion. His style was more like Fr. Acker's then Fr. Trevor, so I felt comfortable with him.

Then I went home with Jack's friend Gareth, and we played video games on the xBox until it was time to go to the Langstaff's BBQ at 1500. We got there, and we played Nerf gun wars, and then we played xBOX, had dinner, then played Rock Band for 3-4 hours.  Then at approx 11:30pm, we went for a midnight swim, and then I got out, dried off, took a shower, had a hot chocolate and went to bed at 2:00 in the morning!

Long day, thus the longer post. This is a summary of a long day and a half. Sorry for the delay! I will get a picture from the water slide and the BBQ up later, but for now, I'm off to play Rock Band!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment