Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jack and Eve's final swim lesson + shopping


Hi All! Posh Kandaroog here!

I got up this morning at 7:00 Perth Kangaroo time, and I chatted with my mum and dad, and then the Langstaffs got up, and I played Rock Band with Eve for a little bit.

Then we got ready and headed to their swim lessons. Afterwords, we headed home and Jackal and Eve changed into clothes, and we went and dropped them over at their friend's house. Then we dropped Paul at home, and then Emma and I went shopping for Australia clothes. I got a t-shirt, and a jersey, and a hat that have Austrailian things on it.

I also got word that Yanchep Stables where I was supposed to ride, has been closed for two years! But, I might get to do a trail ride!

That is all for now,

Posh Kandaroog

No comments:

Post a Comment