Thursday, January 28, 2010

Into the City and Departure

Hi All!

Yesterday, I went into the city with Paul to buy some gifts for the folks back home. After the shopping, we ate at an Asian resturant called Angkor Cafe. Then we went home and hung out for a little bit and waited for Emma to come back. Then, I went food shopping with Emma and had a very great time talking with her!

Then we came back, and we got a couple of movies, one for Emma and Eve, and one for Jack and I. The movie for Emma and Eve was "The Management", a romantic comedy, and the movie for Jack and I was "GI Joe: THe Rise of Cobra", a very good movie. We watched the GI Joe movie, had dinner, then watched the rest of the movie then went to bed.

Today, I shall be leaving the Langstaffs' for America. I will leave the house at 9 o'clock or so, then head to Perth. I'll get on the plane and leave Perth around ten to midnight, and I will arrive in Sydney at 7:05 SYD time. Then I will leave SYD at 11:25 and fly to LAX, where I will arrive at 6:10 PST!

Thanks for tracking this blog, I shall blog when I get back tomorrow morning!

Posh Kandaroog

No comments:

Post a Comment