Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kings Park and rest!


Hi All!

Posh Kandaroog here! We went to Kings Park today. Jackal and I got to ride in Paul's Renault Megane hard top convertible, blasting AC/DC out of the speakers! We headed to King's Park. We walked around, and walked along a glass bridge, and saw a war memorial for the Australians from Western Australia. We then got back in the cars and headed back, had lunch, then went and hung out near a small pool, then went and got ice cream.

I had Old English Toffee ice cream, then Eve gave me the rest of her chocolate MILO scoop shake. I then went back with Emma and Jackal and Emma. We went and got gas, and rented a couple of movies. Jack picked Aliens vs Predators, a scary sci fi fiction about Alien creatures and these things called Predators. It was a very good, except lots of alien gore! It actually was scary in a good way, and it wasn't as bad as I had thought.

I also watched a movie with Eve called College Road Trip about a girl going to college. Then we played Rock Band, then I had spicy teriaki chicken. After dinner we will watch a movie called Bandslam, about school teens who form a Rock Band.

All in all it was quite a busy day.

See you later,

Posh Kangaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment