Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Visitor and Movies

Hi All!
Posh Kandaroog here! I got to meet Father Trevor, the priest of St. Mark's Anglican Church, which I will be attending on Sunday. He was a very nice fellow! Then we went to Jack and Eve's swimming lesson. They both did amazingly well, then we came home and played Rock Band some more! The Wallabies are headed more places!

Then we went to Hilarys, and swam around, and jumped off the jetty! We then rested for a bit, had lunch, then we had gelato. I had Cream Caramel gelato which was very creamy and caramely. It was very good!


Then we went back to the beach, and Jack and I dug a large hole. We covered it back up when we left.
When we got back we had a little swim in the pool, then I took a shower and changed into my PJ's. Then we will have tea, and we will be  meeting family friends of the Langstaffs, then head on up to the drive-in cinema. I will put up pictures later.

Posh Kandaroog

No comments:

Post a Comment