Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jailbreak!


Hi All!

I went to the Fremantle Prison today (just visiting, don't worry), and got to see what an Australian prison was like in the old days!

Needless to say, I will not be headed for a cell anytime soon! I was chosen to re-enact a flogging, hence the picture below. When Moria, the tour guide asked me if I would like to do something, I agreed, not having any idea of what I was to do!

We then headed to Joe's Crab Shop for lunch. I had crabsticks and fries for lunch! Yum! Then we got pictures next to a statue of Bon Scott (The lead singer of AC/DC) who coincidentally was once an inmate at Fremantle Prison, and lived in Fremantle.

We headed home, and I played Rock Band on the PS3, and Call of Duty 2 on my laptop. A reader asked about the service and sermon on Sunday. I can not tell you what the sermon was, as I was not present for the sermon *gasp*, but I went to Sunday School with Jackal, and I painted a jar, and cut out a scripture verse to put inside.

Then I came back for communion, and church was very fun like usual! I am glad the reader reminded me, as I forgot to blog about it, and I am truly sorry. I'll make sure that I blog about church this Sunday.

*By the way, Jailbreak is an AC/DC song, which was the band that Bon Scott was in*

Posh Kandaroog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice post today. I didn't know that fact about the AC/DC bandmamber . Flogging looks like a pretty bad deal.

    ReplyDelete