Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Adventures

Friday Adventures

This morning began even earlier than usual at 0500! There was a reason for this however! We were going to go do a dive at Gab Gab 2, with Kurt and Mary and their friend Ben!

Putting on the scuba gear brought a swarm of excitement to me! Kurt gave me some excellent tips on how to easily don the gear!

We had a nice swim out to the dive site! Upon descent, which I did in short steps to help clear my ears! When we got down to 50 feet, it was like jumping into a big, huge aquarium!  A big variety of fish were swimming around us!

I managed to hang around down there for a total dive time of 37 minutes! Which I found was pretty good for having not dove in a year!

Kurt and I ascended to the surface and snorkeled back to the pool and walked up the steps and took off our gear and waited for Mary and Ben!

Afterwards, we headed back and Kurt went to work! We then learned there was a staged power outage from 1300-1700! So we then went to the NEX, and I got some supplies I needed and Mary got a Vita-Mix.

After the NEX we headed back home, then we decided to hang out at the pool, then go home and get ready to see Kristyna's track meet!

Kristyna's track meet was pretty cool!  I had never been to one before! We were there for Kristyna's high jump! She did really well!  It was amazing to see the girls' agility! 

After the track meet, we headed home and on the way stopped at Asan Beach to take some picture of the sunset there! It was a very interesting feeling to be standing on ground that Marines died and fought on!

It makes me grateful that they lived and died and fought that I might be in a free country today!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment