Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday Adventures!


On Sunday, I got up early around 0600 local and hung out at home whilst awaiting Kurt and Mary's return from the flea market.

When they returned, they brought back delicious food called  lumpia, and a very cool lamp and a neat aviation book that Kurt is letting me read.

Then we had breakfast which for me was toast with peanut butter and I had a protein shake that Kurt blended together for me!! It was very delicious!

At about 1100, Kristyna's friends arrived and we went to Gab Gab Beach which is a fantastic beach by the way. After swimming in the ocean a bit, I decided to go exploring in the Japanese pillbox that was near by.

A very nice friend of Kristyna's, Nigee came along. He couldnt fit into the entrance, but I could. Shimmying in, I looked around at the interior of coral rock, broken glass and some cans.

I immediately started searched around and found a sake bottle dated 1944. Then I went down into a small antechamber and found a ton of WWII Coke Bottles!

After my exploration, I went back to the beach, swam a bit, then went back home to change and relax.

At 3:30 we went to the base theatre to see Oz. The line was out the door and by the time we got in, they were down to the last preview. 

The movie was really pretty good I have to say! And afterwards I went home where I concluded the day!

Jack
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment