Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monday Adventures


Monday Adventures

At 0550 I awoke and began my early morning routine of drinking coffee with Kurt and Mary, then we began discussing what we would be doing that day.

I would be going hiking into the jungle by Orote Airfield while Mary and the kids were at the park. Then when I returned I would head over with them to the movie theatre where Nyah, Jaiden and Alexia were trying out for parts in Robin Hood.

My hour long hike in the jungle near the airfield was certainly interesting. No wild pigs, unlike Kurt's prediction, happily enough! I did find some unknown WWII relics!

I made my way back, having kept an eye on my watch so I didnt lose track of time! I then waited for Mary to finish her workout, then we headed over for the auditions.

At the auditions there were about 84 kids there, all vying for a part in the play! However they did not have enough parts for everybody, so some were going to be cut.

It was very enjoyable watching the kids try out for their parts. In the end, Nyah and Jaiden got the roles of "Foresters" and Alexia got cut. They have play rehearsals almost every day this week, and the play is on Saturday!

Then afterwards, we went home and I hung out with the kids and watched a movie! Then had dinner with the family and after a bit went off to bed!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment