Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Adventures

Tuesday Adventures

Today I awoke at 0550,  amd had the ritual morning coffee with Kurt and Mary. Then the plan emerged, which was to drop Jaiden and Nyah off at play rehearsals and then head to Gab Gab Beach to snorkel and swim.

It was a challenge getting everything ready for our outing but we left at 0920 which was an on time departure.  After dropping the girls off,  we headed to Gab Gab to snorkel and swim

Upon arrival, we found the ocean was beautiful and nice and blue. After putting on sunscreen, I put on the mask and snorkel and went out aways to snorkel.

I saw angelfish, flounder and more! Sorry for no pictures! Oh and I got a coral cut! At least I have a cool battle wound! Afterwards we picked the girls up from the rehearsal and headed back.

We had lunch, of tilapia and sweet potatoe fries and then after Kurt left to go to work. Then, I was dropped off at the War in Pacific Museum where I saw the midget sub that beached on Guam, two weeks after we won the Battle of Guam.

The exhibits were very well done and well worth the visit in my opinion. I took some pictures that hopefully should accompany this post.

Afterwards, Mary picked me up and brought me back to the house. Then at 2:30, I left to go to the gym to work out with Kurt and Mary!

When we arrived, Kurt informed me that we would be doing a circuit of various exercises .  I did curling, dips, pull up, push ups, rows, back excercises and more!

Needless to say I was sore!  I will be even more tomorrow! But then after the gym I had an awesome treat of visiting Kurt's office and getting my picture taken!

Now as I speak, I am hanging out with Rae, Kristyna, Jaiden and Kristina's friend Nigee! I will try and post Monday's soon!

Jack

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment